Dr. Mark Puczynski

As a retired pediatrician who worked for large hospitals across the country, Dr. Pucyznski is keenly aware of Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) and how they affect families in our communities. He also understands that only 20% of a person’s health can be addressed within the hospital and medical arena. This is why he supports Anchorum’s mission to address the remaining 80% to improve quality of life for our residents in northern New Mexico.

A proud member of the Board of Directors of Achorum St. Vincent and CHRISTUS St. Vincent, Dr. Puczynski brings decades of experience in access to care and is passionate about contributing to the lives of those who live in and around Santa Fe, a place he now calls home.